Saturday 19 March 2011

19-3-2011

The situation is still very frustrating.

The firefighters risking therir own health start spreading water to the nuclear reactors which has been out of control since the devastating earthquake hit noethern Japan last week.  However radiation level doesn't reduce much.

Maybe because I'm not a science expert and don't know exactly what happening though, if you are said it is not the radiation level which doesn't affect your health SO FAR, it's frightning, isn't it.

I'm really puzzled these days.  Local sitizons try to act normal while international population try to leave the affected area.  Why?  Is it because of the diferent information source they access?  Or is it because of social mobility?  How can people in Tokyo be sure we are safe?

Huge negative uncertainty has been stressing people in Japan.  Very, very frustrating.

I wish the all the nuclear reactors stopped.  I wish.  I wish.  I wish.

Jun

No comments:

Post a Comment