Wednesday 4 September 2013

3 September

It was a long day with full of event to start officially my MBA course with ESADE.

I arrived in the campus in Sant Cugat, which is about 45 minute from my home in Barcelona, well ahead of the meeting time at 10am.  Then I was sitting in a sofa in the cafeteria of the MBA building, looking at the lights with purple covers hanged from the ceiling and looked so significant against black walls.  As it is significant in Spain, the interior design was so unique and elegant.  After contemplating for a whole, people waring business suites started to appear in the cafeteria, and greeted each other.  They were the fellow students who I am working with for the coming months.  There are about 150 students from some 40 countries and it was like I am in the United Nation. 

The orientation started with a couple of welcome speech by significant people, followed by networking lunch.  We got a lots of materials in a bag and completed a group photo and a photo for the CV book.  We were taken  finger print images from each of our thumbs, which I think will be used for identification for security.  I also consulted to the lawyer for visa issue.

Well, I was already sweating.  I am sure that I will get used to, but for tonight I need good sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment